LOCAL 12 - Search Results
Katy Perry Valentino dress rules Twitter
LOS ANGELES (KOMO/WKRC) -- Which designer had the most talked-about look on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards? If you were paying attention to Twitter during the show's initial broadcast it was Valentino, hands down.
Here are the five designers that caught the most attention on Twitter during Sunday's show:
1) Pop star Katy Perry arrived in a sheer gown adorned with music notes. The dress designed by Valentino generated thousands of messages on Twitter.
Mtv.com reports the music notes on the gown come from La Traviata, a Giuseppe Verdi opera.
2) Gucci had the next most talked-about red carpet looks on Twitter, with Taylor Swift sporting a gold gown and Ed Sheeran in a Gucci suit.
3) Madonna and her son were both decked out in Ralph Lauren tuxedos as they arrived at Staples Center.
4) Emilio Pucci, worn by Ciara.
5) Armani, worn by Robin Thicke and Alicia Keys.
Which looks did you like best? Head to our Facebook page and let us know!