LOCAL 12 - Search Results
Lightning Sparks Fire in Symmes Township
Firefigthters say that it appears lightning sparked a fire Saturday at a home in Symmes Township.
Crews were called to a home on Union Creek Lane about 5 p.m. Initial reports were that a bolt of lightning had hit the roof.
Officials say it was mostly insulation that was burned. Some siding was removed from the home to check the walls. A damage estimate was not immediately available.
One woman was inside the home when the fire started. She was able to make it out safely.