Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Lightning Sparks Fire in Symmes Township

Firefigthters say that it appears lightning sparked a fire Saturday at a home in Symmes Township.

Crews were called to a home on Union Creek Lane about 5 p.m. Initial reports were that a bolt of lightning had hit the roof.

Officials say it was mostly insulation that was burned. Some siding was removed from the home to check the walls. A damage estimate was not immediately available.

One woman was inside the home when the fire started. She was able to make it out safely.
 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!