Most Shared

LOCAL 12 - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Air Conditioner May Have Sparked Fire

Trying to stay cool apparently started a fire that damaged a house in Newport.

Firefighters were called to the home on 16th Street around 11:30 Tuesday morning.
  
They quickly put out the fire.
  
A witness says the air conditioner window unit in a second floor window caught fire.
  
Firefighters haven't said if that's the case.
 
No word of injuries.



 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!