WESTERN HILLS - Cincinnati firefighters said a fire at a Western Hills home originated in the attic of the home and appeared to be electrical in nature.
The one-alarm fire happened around 11:30 p.m. Thursday night at a home on Brater Avenue near Glenway Avenue.
No one was hurt, but damage to the home is estimated at $25,000. The Red Cross is assisting three displaced adults.
Due to the location of the fire and the difficulty in accessing the attic area, two additional fire companies were requested and it took firefighters more than 30 minutes to bring the fire under control.