Most Shared

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

News Where You Live

News Where You Live

 
text size

Smoke Detector Saves Woman in Forest Park Fire

Updated: Wednesday, September 11 2013, 07:53 AM EDT
CINCINNATI (WKRC) Firefighters say a smoke detector saved a woman's life this morning in Forest Park.

The fire broke out around 4:30 Wednesday morning on Lincolnshire Road off of Waycross Road. The fire started in the basement, caught a back deck on fire and then flames went through the house.

The woman lives alone and fire officials say she might have slept through the fire if it weren't for the smoke detector going off and alerting her to the flames.Smoke Detector Saves Woman in Forest Park Fire


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!