- Josh Knight's Weekend Forecast
- FLASHBACK: Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- Bodies Found Identified as Missing Brown County Woman and Estranged Husband
- Car Flips on Ramp to Mall Road in Florence
- Abused Puppy Held as Evidence Finally Goes Up for Adoption
- Parole Officer Charged with Raping Parolee
- 'Christkindlmarkt' Goes On Despite the Snow
- Battling Through Winter Weather in the Tri-State
- Serious Injury in Crash Leads to Investigation
- Semi Truck Blocked Highway
- Man Shot to Death in His Home
- What Does Snowflake Size Mean?
- Willie Carden withdraws from consideration for City Manager
- No major problems on east side
- Head-on crash in North Avondale sends four to hospital
- Fire at Westwood apartment called suspicious
Warning about Contact Lenses
Updated: Monday, October 28 2013, 11:10 PM EDT
OHIO (WKRC) -- Ohio's Attorney General is warning people about the illegal sale of decorative contact lenses often sold around Halloween.
The Ohio Optical Dispensers Board has issued 15 cease and desist orders issued this year to businesses that have violated the law.
Attorney General Mike Dewine is reminding consumers that over-the-counter sales of decorative contact lenses are illegal.
He says if not used properly, they can cause permanent eye and sight damage.
Watch video HERE