- John A Roebling Bridge is open
- Teacher quits after nude pictures surface
- Scott Dimmich's Monday Afternoon Forecast
- Woman fires shot at husband
- Streetcar petition drive begins
- One arrested in police chase
- Man accused of killing teenager expected to go on trial today
- Group fights for project on ballot initiative
- Cincinnati Police looking for missing diabetic man
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Rising riches: 1 in 5 in US reaches affluence
- Many Indiana schools delayed by ice-slick roads
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Tech giants call for controls on gov't snooping
- Worldwide Candle Lighting
- Remembering Nelson Mandela
Man Charged for Dairy Mart Robbery
Updated: Monday, October 28 2013, 02:34 PM EDT
MOUNT WASHINGTON, Ohio (WKRC) -- Nearly two months after a store was robbed at gunpoint police track down a suspect.
Officers arrested 24-year-old Christopher Shaw and charged him with aggravated robbery.
Shaw is accused of holding up the Dairy Mart on Beechmont Avenue in Mount Washington in August. Police say he demanded money, cigarettes and phone cards from the clerk.
Today a judge set bond for Shaw at 100,000 dollars. He'll be on electronic monitoring if he does get out of jail.
Watch video here