- Opinion: Ban guns, end shootings? How evidence stacks up around the world
- Lawyer: Former Subway franchisee says she told company about Jared Fogle concerns
- Suspect accused of shooting a man in East Price Hill eight times
- She helps San Quentin inmates be "better people"
- Dad says he robbed bank to pay for infant daughter's chemotherapy treatment
- Terminally ill dog in owner's wedding
- CPD officers moved back to patrols
- Kids design camera for teen videographer born without arms
- Ky. Down syndrome dancers compete, break barriers
- Brazilian toucan gets a new beak, created on a 3D printer
- Most popular baby names
- Appeals court reverses ruling that found NSA program illegal
- Baby gorilla born at the Cincinnati Zoo
- MONDAY AT 6: Butterfly children
- Mississippi school's literary lockers give "cool factor" to reading
- Wash. woman ticketed for breastfeeding while driving
- Weekend Events List for Aug 28-30
- License of ex-dispatcher who hung up on 911 caller revoked
- Dance Party Friday: Germania Society Oktoberfest
- Clinton quietly trying to discourage Biden from a 2016 bid
- Final Bell Game for Amelia and Glen Este
- 10 years later, John Gumm recounts Katrina story
- John Gumm's Friday morning forecast
- 4 killed in Dominica as Tropical Storm Erika hits island
- Student shot on Georgia college campus has died
- Austrian official: Death toll of migrants in truck over 70
- Car into Ohio River, man hospitalized
- Motorcycle crash lands man in hospital
- Creek full of raw sewage; broken pipe ongoing problem
- Auction raises money for Sanfilippo research and young girl battling disease
- Task force looking into past of rape suspect in mysterious disappearances
- Standoff over gay marriage licenses wears on, despite ruling
- UC could withhold "cost of attendance" money for violations
- Neighbors and friends help family after fire
- On-air shooter threatened to make "headlines," showed anger
- Hamilton County bailiff accused of theft
- Clermont County police officer indicted on sex charges
- WWII landing craft sailing to Cincinnati
- Apple schedules new product event for Sept. 9
- Tri-Health announces partnership with CVS
- ResponsibleOhio challenges ballot wording and elects new mascot
- City, circus owner in dispute over building
- Police investigate possibly tainted dog treats
- Family 411: Back to school blues
- McDonald's, Tyson cut ties with farmer tied to abuse video
- Technology helped find Virginia killer
- Former meat worker accused of stealing sausage
- Memories, tears mark newscast a day after on-air shootings
- NKU police arrest student with gun in library
- Man may lose hand after attempting to take selfie with rattlesnake
Man arrested after threatening to shoot at AirCare crew
Updated: Wednesday, July 30 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
GREEN TOWNSHIP, Ohio (Brad Underwood) -- A man is in jail after allegedly threatening the AirCare crew at a local hospital.
The incident happened Sunday morning at Mercy West Hospital in Green Township around 8:30.
Police arrested 56-year-old Leonard Pflanz after he was accused of threatening to shoot at the helicopter crew if they flew over his house one more time.
AirCAre flew over his house that morning on the way to the hospital.
Pflanz lives on the opposite side of I-74 from the new hospital. Police say the Pflanz felt that the helicopter was too loud when it passed his home.
Pflanz didn't have a gun on him at the hospital, but neighbors say he does own several guns. He remains in Hamilton County Jail facing two misdemeanor charges and one felony charge.
Follow Brad Underwood on Twitter @BUnderwoodWKRC and LIKE him on Facebook.
WATCH VIDEO HERE