Most Shared

Local 12 News

Local 12 News

 
text size

Residents Evacuated due to Malfunctioning Boiler

Updated: Tuesday, November 19 2013, 12:50 AM EST
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Residents of an apartment building have been evacuated because of a malfunctioning boiler and carbon monoxide levels.

The building is on the 2800 block of Harrison Ave.

Duke Energy and the building department have been called to the scene.  Crews say they doubt the residents will be able to re-enter the building Monday night.

One person was taken to the hospital.  Residents were evacuated and are staying in a Metro Bus outside the building to keep warm.

Watch video HEREResidents Evacuated due to Malfunctioning Boiler


Advertise with us!

Related Stories

 

 

Talkers

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!