- Lego Move grounded by Non-Stop and Son of God
- List of who won at the Oscars
- Two-hour season premiere of SURVIVOR on Wednesday
- Actor Alec Baldwin contemplates leaving NYC
- Lego Movie No. 1 for third weekend
- Blue Night Jazz Band
- Devo guitarist Bob Casale dies at age 61
- Lego Movie blocks RoboCop and About Last Night
- Ralph Waite dies at 85
- Dumb Starbucks does not last long
- Hollywood legend Shirley Temple has died
- Social media erupt over Biggest Loser winner
- Jen Dalton interviews stars of Criminal Minds
- Four arrested in connection with death of Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Jen Dalton interviews soap opera stars
- Beyonce by the book: Rutgers offers course on star
- Jason Aldean and Miranda Lambert Take Over Great American Ball Park This July
- COMING SOON: Shorter movie trailers
- Stars line up to pay tribute to The Beatles
- Bruno Mars tour will stop in Cincinnati
- Folk music legend Pete Seeger dead at 94
- Katy Perry Valentino dress rules Twitter
- Grammy Awards reach 28.5 million viewers
- Daft Punk, Macklemore top left-of-center Grammys
- Brokeback Mountain - the Opera
- Rap could have big night at Grammy Awards
- The list of Grammy performers continues to grow
- Beyonce, Jay Z top Billboard Power 100 list
- Justin Bieber arrested in Florida for DUI, drag racing
- Worst of Hollywood nominated for Razzies
- Hustle, Gravity lead Oscars with 10 nods each
- Teen pregnancy shows linked to teen birth rate drop
- Lone Survivor: A brutal tribute to Navy SEALs
- Lone Survivor tops opening weekend box office
- Dave Matthews Band to perform at Riverbend this summer
- E! Entertainment apologizes to Michael J. Fox
- Jason Aldean announces 50-date stadium tour
- Bullock sweeps Peoples Choice Awards
- Bullock, Glee poised for Peoples Choice Awards
- Critics debate Holiday Classics
- Exhibit A: Reality TV footage becomes a legal tool
- Duck Dynasty fans react to Patriarch hiatus
- Duck Dynasty Patriarch suspended after faith-based comments against gays
- Timberlake, Beyonce have top iTunes albums this year
- Nirvana, Kiss, Peter Gabriel headed to Rock Hall
- TV Hall of Fame to add Louis-Dreyfus, Leno
- Tributes paid to 'Lawrence of Arabia' star O'Toole
- Bruno Mars is Billboard's top artist of 2013
- Know Theatre performs The Naughty List
- List of nominees for 71st Golden Globe Awards
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Jen Dalton interviews Garth Brooks
- Emmy Award Found in Trash
- "The Hunger Games Catching Fire" Midnight Opening
- Jen Dalton talks with stars of 'The Mentalist'
- Singer Chris Brown Kicked Out of Rehab
- Adam Levine named People's 'sexiest man alive'
- "It's a Wonderful Life" Sequel in the Works
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' holding open casting call
- PG-13 Gun Violence Rivals that of R Movies
- Top 22 Tongue Twisters
- Katy Perry takes top spot on Twitter
- Rain-Ready Costumes for Trick-or-Treat
- SNL-DIVERSITY SKETCH
- Gadget Emits Fragrances from iPhone
- Bob Barker Returns To The Price Is Right
- The Top Grossing Scary Movies Of All-Time
- Bob Barker to mark his 90th birthday on
- Tim Burton, Michael Keaton in talks for 'Beetlejuice 2'
- Justin Bieber Fan Spends $100K on Plastic Surgery to Look Like the Singer
- The Big Board: Friday, October 18th
- 2nd Annual Cincinnati Craft Brewery Oktoberfest
- Nirvana, Ronstadt among Rock Hall of Fame noms
- Jen Dalton chats with Butch Patrick
- Naked Cowboy No Longer Votes in Greenhills
- The Tomorrow People Interview
- Man Becomes Unexpected Trillionaire
- Esquire Names Scarlett Johansson 'Sexiest' Again
- 'Gravity' Soars to Top of Weekend Box Office
- Miley Cyrus Rules 'SNL' as Host and Musical Guest
- Naomi Judd to be Honored in Louisville for Career
- Series premiere of "The Millers" on Thursday
- 48 Hours: Spies, Lies
- Concert Promoter Found Not Responsible for Michael Jackson's Death
- Series premiere of "We are Men" on Monday
- Bus boy becomes internet sensation for blazing speed
- "Dumb and Dumber To" Begins Filming
- Henson Family Donates 20 Muppets to Museum
- Mayor Mark Mallory Attends Munich Oktoberfest
- Armless Guitar Player Motivates Audiences
- Nintendo's "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" Tour Comes to Cincinnati on October 27
- New comedy "Mom" to premiere Monday night on CBS
- NFL's Most Famous Head of Hair is Getting a Trim
- Tickets for the 6th annual Rusty Ball on sale Monday
- Series premiere of "Hostages," on Monday
- Nintendo's Yamauchi dies aged 85
- Survivor Blood Vs. Water Pits Family Members Against Each Other
- Interview With Laila Ali and Kevin Frazier
- Emmy Awards To Feature Tribute To Stars Who Died In Past Year
- New Miss America Takes Dip in NJ Surf
- Old West Fest on Good Morning Cincinnati Sunday
- Interview with Wendy Williams
- Interview with Richard Kiel
- Dance Party Friday: Bob and the Ben-Gals!
- JK Rowling to Pen New Magic Movie for Warner Bros
- Miss Kansas Shows Tattoos at Miss America Pageant
- Actor/Director Clint Eastwood Served Divorce Papers for Second Time
- Horseshoe Casino Giving Refunds for Canceled Doobie Brothers Performance
- Whispering Bill Anderson On Good Morning Cincinnati
- Man Wins Fight to Wear Pasta Strainer in License Photo
- One Direction Fans in London Gather for Film World Premiere
- Best-selling author Elmore Leonard dies at 87
- Tuesday's French Fried Cooler
- Chuy's Opens First Ohio Restaurant In Madeira
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Troubled Past Is Behind Her
- The London Police Second Coming To Covington
- On The Big Board: Hamilton County Fair, "I Can Swim", And Performers At The Horseshoe
- Downtown Actress Notes A UK George Trend
- Favorite, Non-chain Local Restaurant?
- Competitive Beard Grower Goes Viral
- Local Zombie Film Makes It Local Debut
- Bieber's Tour Bus Posted For Pot
- Simpsons Co-Creater With Cancer Giving Away Fortune
- Mom Delivers 7lb Baby at Pump 7
- "House of Cards" Makes Emmy History With Nominations
- Jen Dalton Interviews Aisha Tyler
- Beyonce Holds Moment Of Silence For Trayvon Martin
- JK Rowling Revealed As Writer Behind Crime Novel
- Bethenny No Limits: Preview!
- Celebrity Duck Auction
Worst of Hollywood nominated for Razzies
Updated: Thursday, January 16 2014, 10:30 AM EST
(CNN) -- Forget the Oscars.
Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, Lindsay Lohan and "Movie 43" are among the esteemed company that will be battling for one of Hollywood's most widely shunned awards: the Razzies.
The nominations for the 34th annual Golden Raspberry Awards were announced Wednesday morning, and the list included some new names -- including Depp, a first-time Razzie nominee for "The Lone Ranger" -- as well as some old favorites, such as Sandler, Lohan and Sylvester Stallone.
Sandler's "Grown Ups 2" led all films with eight nominations.
Great cast! Great director! Why did that movie flop?
Stallone picked up a worst actor Razzie nomination for three 2013 films -- "Bullet to the Head," "Escape Plan" and "Grudge Match." It's his record-breaking 31st nomination.
Depp, on the other hand, had never been singled out by the Razzies before. That changed this year, thanks to "The Lone Ranger," the big summer bomb in which Depp played Tonto. Depp is up for worst actor.
The worst picture nominees are "After Earth," "Grown Ups 2," "The Lone Ranger," "A Madea Christmas" (star Tyler Perry is also up for worst actress) and "Movie 43."
In addition to Depp, worst actor nominations went out to Sandler, Stallone, Ashton Kutcher ("Jobs") and Jaden Smith ("After Earth").
Worst actress nominations include Perry, Lohan ("The Canyons"), Halle Berry ("The Call" and "Movie 43"), Selena Gomez ("The Getaway") and Naomi Watts ("Diana" and "Movie 43").
Other nominations went to Larry the Cable Guy, who picked up two, for worst supporting actor and worst screen combo, a joint nomination with "Madea Christmas" co-star Tyler Perry; Lady Gaga, up for worst supporting actress for "Machete Kills"; and "the 13 people who directed 'Movie 43.'"
Votes were received from 750 Golden Raspberry Award Foundation members, and worst screen combo was voted on by 62,000 RottenTomatoes.com participants.