- Hamilton filmmakers behind new "Child of God" film
- Police: Movie, TV legend James Garner dies
- Contract negotiations continue for Big Bang Theory stars
- Elaine Stritch, brash stage legend, dies at 89
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Amy Adams gives up first class seat to U.S. serviceman
- Shia LaBeouf arrested for disrupting Broadway show
- CBS announces fall premiere dates
- Actor charged with killing his wife
- CBS announces fall programming schedule
- 'Neighbors' unseats Spidey to top box office
- Lupita Nyong'o named People's most beautiful person of 2014
- Capt. America tops box office for third week
- Mrs. Doubtfire sequel planed with Robin Williams
- James Cameron confirms Avatar sequels
- With $41.4M, Captain America holds off Rio 2
- Captain America sets April record with $96.2M
- Legendary star Mickey Rooney dies at 93
- Frozen becomes No. 1 animated film of all time
- Noah floats to top of box office with $44M debut
- GONE WITH THE WIND prequel to focus on Mammy
- Movie about plane crash in ocean put on hold
- Crews shooting CAROL in Over-the-Rhine
- Teen sci-fi franchise 'Divergent' debuts with $56M
- Good Wife leaves viewers shocked, upset
- Fetching: Peabody and Sherman tops box office
- Bold and the Beautiful goes to United Arab Emirates
- CBS renews 18 more primetime shows for next season
- CBS renews Big Bang Theory for 3 more years
- Actress Cynthia Lynn dead at 76
- Lego Move grounded by Non-Stop and Son of God
- List of who won at the Oscars
- Two-hour season premiere of SURVIVOR on Wednesday
- Actor Alec Baldwin contemplates leaving NYC
- Lego Movie No. 1 for third weekend
- Blue Night Jazz Band
- Devo guitarist Bob Casale dies at age 61
- Lego Movie blocks RoboCop and About Last Night
- Ralph Waite dies at 85
- Dumb Starbucks does not last long
- Hollywood legend Shirley Temple has died
- Social media erupt over Biggest Loser winner
- Jen Dalton interviews stars of Criminal Minds
- Four arrested in connection with death of Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Jen Dalton interviews soap opera stars
- Beyonce by the book: Rutgers offers course on star
- Jason Aldean and Miranda Lambert Take Over Great American Ball Park This July
- COMING SOON: Shorter movie trailers
- Stars line up to pay tribute to The Beatles
- Bruno Mars tour will stop in Cincinnati
- Folk music legend Pete Seeger dead at 94
- Katy Perry Valentino dress rules Twitter
- Grammy Awards reach 28.5 million viewers
- Daft Punk, Macklemore top left-of-center Grammys
- Brokeback Mountain - the Opera
- Rap could have big night at Grammy Awards
- The list of Grammy performers continues to grow
- Beyonce, Jay Z top Billboard Power 100 list
- Justin Bieber arrested in Florida for DUI, drag racing
- Worst of Hollywood nominated for Razzies
- Hustle, Gravity lead Oscars with 10 nods each
- Teen pregnancy shows linked to teen birth rate drop
- Lone Survivor: A brutal tribute to Navy SEALs
- Lone Survivor tops opening weekend box office
- Dave Matthews Band to perform at Riverbend this summer
- E! Entertainment apologizes to Michael J. Fox
- Jason Aldean announces 50-date stadium tour
- Bullock sweeps Peoples Choice Awards
- Bullock, Glee poised for Peoples Choice Awards
- Critics debate Holiday Classics
- Exhibit A: Reality TV footage becomes a legal tool
- Duck Dynasty fans react to Patriarch hiatus
- Duck Dynasty Patriarch suspended after faith-based comments against gays
- Timberlake, Beyonce have top iTunes albums this year
- Nirvana, Kiss, Peter Gabriel headed to Rock Hall
- TV Hall of Fame to add Louis-Dreyfus, Leno
- Tributes paid to 'Lawrence of Arabia' star O'Toole
- Bruno Mars is Billboard's top artist of 2013
- Know Theatre performs The Naughty List
- List of nominees for 71st Golden Globe Awards
- Could it be the year newcomers dominate Grammys?
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Jen Dalton interviews Garth Brooks
- Emmy Award Found in Trash
- "The Hunger Games Catching Fire" Midnight Opening
- Jen Dalton talks with stars of 'The Mentalist'
- Singer Chris Brown Kicked Out of Rehab
- Adam Levine named People's 'sexiest man alive'
- "It's a Wonderful Life" Sequel in the Works
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' holding open casting call
- PG-13 Gun Violence Rivals that of R Movies
- Top 22 Tongue Twisters
- Katy Perry takes top spot on Twitter
- Rain-Ready Costumes for Trick-or-Treat
- SNL-DIVERSITY SKETCH
- Gadget Emits Fragrances from iPhone
- Bob Barker Returns To The Price Is Right
- The Top Grossing Scary Movies Of All-Time
- Bob Barker to mark his 90th birthday on
- Tim Burton, Michael Keaton in talks for 'Beetlejuice 2'
- Justin Bieber Fan Spends $100K on Plastic Surgery to Look Like the Singer
- The Big Board: Friday, October 18th
- 2nd Annual Cincinnati Craft Brewery Oktoberfest
- Nirvana, Ronstadt among Rock Hall of Fame noms
- Jen Dalton chats with Butch Patrick
- Naked Cowboy No Longer Votes in Greenhills
- The Tomorrow People Interview
- Man Becomes Unexpected Trillionaire
- Esquire Names Scarlett Johansson 'Sexiest' Again
- 'Gravity' Soars to Top of Weekend Box Office
- Miley Cyrus Rules 'SNL' as Host and Musical Guest
- Naomi Judd to be Honored in Louisville for Career
- Series premiere of "The Millers" on Thursday
- 48 Hours: Spies, Lies
- Concert Promoter Found Not Responsible for Michael Jackson's Death
- Series premiere of "We are Men" on Monday
- Bus boy becomes internet sensation for blazing speed
- "Dumb and Dumber To" Begins Filming
- Henson Family Donates 20 Muppets to Museum
- Mayor Mark Mallory Attends Munich Oktoberfest
- Armless Guitar Player Motivates Audiences
- Nintendo's "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" Tour Comes to Cincinnati on October 27
- New comedy "Mom" to premiere Monday night on CBS
- NFL's Most Famous Head of Hair is Getting a Trim
- Tickets for the 6th annual Rusty Ball on sale Monday
- Series premiere of "Hostages," on Monday
- Nintendo's Yamauchi dies aged 85
- Survivor Blood Vs. Water Pits Family Members Against Each Other
- Interview With Laila Ali and Kevin Frazier
- Emmy Awards To Feature Tribute To Stars Who Died In Past Year
- New Miss America Takes Dip in NJ Surf
- Old West Fest on Good Morning Cincinnati Sunday
- Interview with Wendy Williams
- Interview with Richard Kiel
- Dance Party Friday: Bob and the Ben-Gals!
- JK Rowling to Pen New Magic Movie for Warner Bros
- Miss Kansas Shows Tattoos at Miss America Pageant
- Actor/Director Clint Eastwood Served Divorce Papers for Second Time
- Horseshoe Casino Giving Refunds for Canceled Doobie Brothers Performance
- Whispering Bill Anderson On Good Morning Cincinnati
- Man Wins Fight to Wear Pasta Strainer in License Photo
- One Direction Fans in London Gather for Film World Premiere
- Best-selling author Elmore Leonard dies at 87
- Tuesday's French Fried Cooler
- Chuy's Opens First Ohio Restaurant In Madeira
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Troubled Past Is Behind Her
- The London Police Second Coming To Covington
- On The Big Board: Hamilton County Fair, "I Can Swim", And Performers At The Horseshoe
- Downtown Actress Notes A UK George Trend
- Favorite, Non-chain Local Restaurant?
- Competitive Beard Grower Goes Viral
- Local Zombie Film Makes It Local Debut
- Bieber's Tour Bus Posted For Pot
- Simpsons Co-Creater With Cancer Giving Away Fortune
- Mom Delivers 7lb Baby at Pump 7
- "House of Cards" Makes Emmy History With Nominations
- Jen Dalton Interviews Aisha Tyler
- Beyonce Holds Moment Of Silence For Trayvon Martin
- JK Rowling Revealed As Writer Behind Crime Novel
- Bethenny No Limits: Preview!
- Celebrity Duck Auction
Top 22 Tongue Twisters
Updated: Thursday, November 7 2013, 01:06 PM EST
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Here are 22 of the most difficult tongue twisters to try:
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?
She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
Betty Botter bought some butter but, she said, the butter's bitter. If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter will make my bitter batter better. So she bought some better butter, better than the bitter butter, put it in her bitter batter, made her bitter batter better. So 'twas better Betty Botter bought some better butter.
Rubber baby buggy bumpers.
Red rubber baby buggy bumpers bounce.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
The instinct of an extrinct insect stinks.
Three free throws.
Bad money mad bunny.
Red leather, yellow leather.
The sixth sick sheikh's sixth sheep's sick (the hardest tongue-twister in the English language, according to Guinness World Records.)
Ed had edited it.
Chop shops stock chops.
Are our oars oak?
Which witch wished which wicked wish?
I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit: and on the slitted sheet I sit.
courtesy: The Examiner