Crews this morning moved an historical home from Oxford to Hueston Woods today.
The Township house once sat at 115 West High Street in Oxford. Crews pulled the home four miles away to its new site at the Pioneer Farmstead on Brown Road in Hueston Woods.
Weather has prevented the move the past two weekends. The Township house was built before 1880, and was used as a the clerk's office for some time.