Well this is the time of year I think we're all subject to problems in the home. Fires, you've seen those on the news. Carbon monoxide poisoning, seen that on the news. Well there's a couple of devices that can warn you when that problem exists in your home. First of all, we're all familiar with with the smoke alarm. I can't encourage you enough to make sure you have one at least on every floor of the home. Make sure the battery is changed, make sure you test it periodically. Remember a smoke alarm is only good for ten years. Also, if it does not test, see this little screen here? You may actually have to take the cover off and vacuum the inside. A lot of times dust will collect and it will make the smoke alarm ineffective. Another thing you need to be concerned about is carbon monoxide. Now that is an odorless, colorless, tasteless gas. And it's the incomplete combustion of fuel. So if you have a gas fireplace, a wood fireplace, maybe you have a flue that's clogged, carbon monoxide can enter your home and give you symptoms of the flu and in some cases actually make you lose consciousness and in some severe cases, actually kill you. So a carbon monoxide detector in the home is a great idea, at least one a floor. These don't have to go on the ceiling like smoke detectors. A lot of these can be put in outlets at ground level. And they pick up when so many parts per million are of the carbon monoxide gas, and alerts the family that they should leave the home. So, by adding a couple of devices like this to your home, it could keep you and your family nice and safe.