- Watch UNCF An Evening of Stars on June 6
- Relay For Life and make an impact
- The JDRF One Walk Kings Island on June 6
- Andy Dalton, Holtman's Donuts Host Bengals' Taste of the NFL
- Cure SMA OKI Chapter Walk-n-Roll on June 13
- Vivian's Victory 4th annual Family Fun 5k on July 25
- Adopt A Class
- Help the Neediest Kids of All
- Cancer Family Care
Help the Neediest Kids of All
Updated: Monday, January 5 2015, 12:13 PM EST
CINCINNATI (WKRC) -- Neediest Kids of All provides basic necessities for needy children; hats, coats, shoes, clothing, glasses, educational opportunities, field trips and camp training programs.
The organization was founded in 1952, and Local 12 has been heavily involved since the very beginning.
Funds are available through area schools and the Head Start Program. Neediest Kids of All serves the Cincinnati area, helping more than 700 schools and Head Start sites in 17 counties in the Greater Cincinnati Tri-State areas.
For more information: http://neediestkidsofall.com/